In total awe!!!

Xflyboy

I recently just purchased the AU Blue & AU Gold together (#FSS0010610) and I'm in total awe.

You guys are the best, this is the BEST flightsim product I've ever purchased.

Not being a real pilot, but have been in a few small GA aircraft, the landscape looks

so real to me, amazing. Being able to fly low & slow is something I've not really

enjoyed because of a pixeled landscape.

NO MORE!!!!

Anyway, just a GREAT BIG THANKS, looking forward to Green & Red, like everyone else.

Another super satisfied customer.

ed

Welcome aboard Ed!

Yep, FSX aint the same after FTX. I cant fly in default sceneray anymore - too bland. It's a good thing Australia is such a large continent with such diverse scenery. Plenty here to explore.

Well done on your purchase, I held off for too long and wasted so many flying hours, Now I find it hard to fly anywhere else,

Enjoy and welcome to a great community,

Regarding the Wife, I know a great Lawyer if she starts to get in the way of FSX/FTX  ;D LOL

Checkout the Screenshot sections and videos, and makesure you get all the superb freeware

Cheers

Welcome to your new home, Xflyboy!

Yep, have to agree, FTX has changed the FSX landscape! Don't forget to get their fantastic freeware stuff (AU Traffic, Airports etc) and also check out AussieX (there's a link from the FTX site) for even more freeware airfields and paints and stuff!

lol Ja50n01, she  :-*IS  :-*an attorney...:)

I've been checking out all the stuff between flights... I'm a down-under flyer for life now!

I'm still amazed with every flight, just waiting on Gree & Red and that HD panel from Russ for my

C182.

Thanks to ALL for the welcome and info.

Keep the greasey side down!

Cheers,

ed

lol Ja50n01, she  :-*IS  :-*an attorney...:)

I've been checking out all the stuff between flights... I'm a down-under flyer for life now!

I'm still amazed with every flight, just waiting on Gree & Red and that HD panel from Russ for my

C182.

Thanks to ALL for the welcome and info.

Keep the greasey side down!

Cheers,

ed

Ha Ha, Please tell her i was only Kidding ;D

Yeah can't wait for green and red too, Also Russ is working hard on the VC-HD this week check out the progress shots,

Have you got the Mooney with Russ's VC-HD and Squeekers Paint?

Cheers

Jas

Archived