Moth

alan2

Around the Diamond Piont area . I have been playing around with some shader mods as mentioned in Gizmo's forum over at OZx. Not sure where I am at with it at this piont. Something else to twiddle with !!

Posted Image

Thanks folks ... Yep Ken, it may be on the dark side a bit . I think the enb is off . I think I do tend to like the scenery on the darker side rather than being pale , it feels more realistic -solid or something.

Been tweeking that long now forgetting which way is up ! ...I think I have noticed a whitening of the top of the clouds ( which is ,I believe, what the tweek is about ) .

Yes Brian the sun is on the far side.

From experience the best thing for me to do is just fly the tweek for a while , get used to it, then revisit the previous state to make some preference judgements. Then refine from there .........never ending !!

I think I do tend to like the scenery on the darker side rather than being pale , it feels more realistic -solid or something.

thats what tweeking is for mate, all our monitors are set differently,so maybe it's just a case of what you see as perfect on our monitors is a bit dark. I notice you are adjusting the warmth of the sun, and the coolness of the shadows, this gives a very nice sunlight effect, keep tweeking mate, it's a lot of fun and when you hit the sweet spot please share your settings

cheers

Ken

Archived