In FNQ skies

ajc

Hi Andy two great shots...I really fancy the Islander as a transition into dual engined flying...how does she handle?

Thanks Uberscrew, I only got her yesterday and she is great! She handles very well in my opinion.The cockpit is very detailed and lots of nice liveries to fly around in too. Overall, this plane is great to fly in!

AJC

Andy, if you're flying in FNQ, you might want the SeaAir livery for her.

I also did a Brindabella, Hinterland, Oz Customs, Par Avion and Sky Tans as well.

They are all available from the Oxz site.

And you're right, it's an awesome little bird. It handles like a gravel truck. The animations and sounds on take-off are spectacular.

I've got a buttkicker on my seat and when I fly the gravel truck, on take-off and landing, it nearly throws you from your seat. So much fun!!

Frank

Thanks Uberscrew, I only got her yesterday and she is great! She handles very well in my opinion.The cockpit is very detailed and lots of nice liveries to fly around in too. Overall, this plane is great to fly in!

AJC

Andy thanks for getting back with the feedback on the Islander...also thanks to the other guys for the input. Would you say it was a fairly simple rein to fly systems wise??? Or should I start somewhere else?

Archived