Atitjere

alan2

From Alice go about 040deg and you'll get to VHTS Atitjere(Harts Range) . I have never done this trip before, and I find flying low to be more interesting in the desert. I took the Goose ( Ship of the desert ? !! ) ..always nice to kick back on these engines sounds and look out of the window .Set off in the morning, stopped at Atitjere for a coffee and visit then onwards....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

great flight Alan, the outback sure looks good after all that green. great time of day, those shadows lokks very nice.

theres still another 30 or so strips out there if you can find em, from my OZx days

cheers ken

Out there in the desert ... - it just looks all really wonderful indeed!

... I have not done a longer lasting flight over the outback for quite some time now... really will have to head there again.

But for now:

Wonderful pictures here Alan! Some real fine shots!

Thank you Ken and THANK YOU Ken !!...I continued on to Ampilotwatja , not an awful lot to see on that leg really , but I took some pics. Yep, I like the desert colours too . I really can just fly out there and relax for real !!

..and thanks Mitch, Bill and Christoph ! ...it does seem a bit odd for the Goose to be out there but why not .

Archived