Some from a Baron's flight between Christchurch-Pigeon Bay-Akaroa-Christchurch

moonman

Some pictures from NZSI.

Please enjoy!

Up and away … along into the later afternoon …

Posted Image

Posted Image

… cliffs and seas …

Posted Image

… the plane and the saes …

Posted Image

… back to the coast now again …

Posted Image

… green … even in winter …

Posted Image

… a cockpit's-view …

Posted Image

… from the outside again …

Posted Image

… homewards now …

Posted Image

… urban …

Posted Image

… on approach: ILS frequencies tuned in, landing configurations set, but simply flying it all by hand as no troubles ahead here at all …

Posted Image

… just a little more before Touch-Down …

Posted Image

The only thihg missing fron these great screeshots is New Zealand rego on the plane. I'm sure you could get the appropriate rego from OZx repaint forums.

Thank You very much for Your comments!

...and:

The only thihg missing fron these great screeshots is New Zealand rego on the plane. I'm sure you could get the appropriate rego from OZx repaint forums.

Hi!

Indeed - but as that is the latest release from MilViz, there are not that much repaints available yet ... especially not for NZ sadly.

I hope though, that this will change!

But i am not a good painter at all so i can only wait if someone comes along with a NZ-livery for this fine plane!

Cheers Christoph

Thank You all very, very much again for all Your kind replies!

Happy flying,

Christoph

Hey, very nice pictures Christoph . I see the inner artist is breaking out !! ..and I see you have that nice Milviz Baron . She's sweet :)

Thanks a lot Alan - ... maybe one day i will turn into a new person and then it will be said: The Artist, formely known as moonman :lol: ... but for now - and i guess for a long time ahead - i am happy with my moon here and indeed - that fine little plane to fly around from time to time! ;)

Very nice set Christoph, enjoyed them all and there is nothing like NZSI, until we get NZNI :)

Indeed Eric - indeed - and then: The world ;)

Archived