SAC Huey Mountain View

Wolf2grey

Really nice there....... Is there an issue with the tail rotor spinner textures though?

Hey Mitch E,

No that is the way Aerosoft has it drawn. Creekdog and I do not like that either. Wish there was a way to turn it off.

Hey Mitch E,

No that is the way Aerosoft has it drawn. Creekdog and I do not like that either. Wish there was a way to turn it off.

That's not Aerosofts fault, I own the Huey X and do not have this issue. That's a 3th party repaint, right?

Seems like the author didn't a the alpha channel...

That's not Aerosofts fault, I own the Huey X and do not have this issue. That's a 3th party repaint, right?

Seems like the author didn't a the alpha channel...

Hmmmm.....My buddy did the paint. Was my first time flying it last night. I will try another one this evening and see if correct....Thanks for the info...

Thanks Helifan, I did the repaint and very probably screwed up the alpha channel, I'm still learning about them. I'm PM a link to them via Dropbox if you don't mind having a look. Thanks and we'll have to try and hook up for some multiplayer around MT.Rainer or Darrington one Sunday soon. Wolf and I fly a lot on Sunday evenings, usually around 5 or so EDT in the US.

That has to be an issue with the tail rotor, surely ? I would be asking for something to be done about it or at least have a choice between two texture files

Hey Alan,

Yeah, it is a repaint error on our part. Its the Alpha Channel causing it. We are new to repainting Helicopters. Helifan is gonna help us out though....

..well thats ok then !! ..got to start somewhere and thanks for showing the warts-an'-all version ... lol . . If you guys are into helo's Milviz have a nice one . Its the only one I have got ( not really a helo flyer) and a few paints wouldn't go amiss there !!.... :)

I've got the the Milviz also, but Nemeth/Milviz helos won't share cockpits in multiplayer. I love their stuff and Wolf and were just lamenting that yesterday; it would be awesome to share their Skycrane in multiplayer with it's twin cockpit!

Archived