First Class Flight to Cairns Intl

Eric C

Thanks a lot guys for the nice comments!

Some of the best of the best. really impressive. Loving the views and angles in these shots and then detail is amazing!

Thanks John I appreciate the nice comments, you know I look up to you guys who post all those wonderful shots in the screenshots forum. Really having fun trying to get the right shot/angle :)

It's that perspectives Eric, that fine perspectives, that i love so very much about Your screenies :) - fine unique views all the time!

And super colours here as well!

Fantastic!

Thanks Christoph my friend for the nice comments, I appreciate it :) Definitely had fun with this set and what a beautiful area to capture some good angles/shots.

very nice set of shots !

Thanks a lot amentiba!

Beautiful, mate.

So many guys here now, have their own sort of signature shots.

Yours are right up there, Eric.

Just awesome, mate.

Frank

Thanks Frank for the nice comments, that means a lot to know you see me having a unique style in my posts. That's the ultimate compliment for any artist, and hope to keep some more sets like this coming. I know I say this often, haha, but I feel this may be one of my top sets.

Excellent series of shots Eric :)

Thanks Bill, I appreciate it :)

Sensational set Eric - there appears to be a slight blue saturation to the shots that really makes the green of the Cairns scenery keep out of each picture and once again some of the perspectives are inspired...thanks for posting my friend.

I would sure pay for that first-class seat! Great work, as always. ;D

Thanks a lot Inewqban, I appreciate it :)

Sweet - very nice , I like the clarity .Some of those pics -wow

Thanks a lot alan, glad you enjoyed the set even though I know it's not your preferred style my friend.

Sensational set Eric - there appears to be a slight blue saturation to the shots that really makes the green of the Cairns scenery keep out of each picture and once again some of the perspectives are inspired...thanks for posting my friend.

Thanks a lot Uber! I used Tim Fuch's Bluesphere ENBplus from the REX forums for this set, and it worked really well. Once you log into the REX forums it's in the Free Stuff section.

Thanks a lot Inewqban, I appreciate it :)

Thanks a lot alan, glad you enjoyed the set even though I know it's not your preferred style my friend.

Thanks a lot Uber! I used Tim Fuch's Bluesphere ENBplus from the REX forums for this set, and it worked really well. Once you log into the REX forums it's in the Free Stuff section.

Thanks for the heads up Eric ; )

Archived