My new two

boetie

Just got my new Stewart CZST and Beechcraft Duke delivered by the mailwoman today. Got the kids to bed, poured a glass or two of red and installed them. Just took a very quick circuit around Stewart in shocking weather which turned out to be quite stressful and missed my visual approach - went around and ended the flight without landing after expecting a quick circuit - my fault - chose the wrong weather and couldn't see a thing! (also got my new NGX and Jackson Hole). How good does it get?!

Posted Image

Very great shot Graeme!

But indeed... wrong season - looks great nonetheless! :)

One question though:

Can You please tell me Your FSX settings for Autogen and Water, when You fly into CZST? That would be great!

Thank You very much in advance!

And for now:

Have great fun with Your new goodies!

You just got yourself 2 of the best planes for FSX and 2 of the best addon airport sceneries. You are set for many hours of enjoyment behind the Pc this Winter................. ::)

PS:If you need any help "programming" the NGX I will be glad to help online on the Orbx TS server.

Very great shot Graeme!

But indeed... wrong season - looks great nonetheless! :)

One question though:

Can You please tell me Your FSX settings for Autogen and Water, when You fly into CZST? That would be great!

Thank You very much in advance!

And for now:

Have great fun with Your new goodies!

Thank you Christoph, and thank you for the NGX tutorial link - she seems mighty complex

What a shot Graeme! Congrats on the new purchases, and let me know how the NGX goes, can't wait to fly her more.

Thanks Eric. I think I will be a bit behind you mastering this great product. Can you tell me as a novice how I get the extra skins?

You just got yourself 2 of the best planes for FSX and 2 of the best addon airport sceneries. You are set for many hours of enjoyment behind the Pc this Winter................. ::)

PS:If you need any help "programming" the NGX I will be glad to help online on the Orbx TS server.

Cheers Mike, it was only through this forum and the kind feedback that lead to my decisions on my aircraft purchases this time round, as demonstrated by your kind gesture of help. Much appreciated mate!

You lucky blighter...great shot missed approach or not!!!

Cheers Uber, hope her in doors will cut you some slack and let you treat yourself soon ::)

Archived