I the desert

alan2

Beverly Uranium mine S.A. Checking out some weather settings, went to the desert . Haven't been there for quite while ( well , that part anyway) . The textures looked great with Shade and Ken and Wolters enb combo.

Yep, in my bush bashing Boomer , good little workhorse .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks guys,

..and thanks Ken and Wolter :) ..The only enb's that I have been using are either Heiko's or Wolter's . The other ones I tried didn't do it for me . Of recent times though I am starting to do away with the enb thing completely . The colour distortion is too much, except for Wolters and Heikos, or the clouds get blasted out . Maybe its the latest drivers and/or REXEssential but I find the enb gives me a slight blurred effect on the image which I can do without .

Looking all very fantastic here Alan!

And as also mentioned above: The lighting is super indeed!

Thanks guys,

..and thanks Ken and Wolter :) ..The only enb's that I have been using are either Heiko's or Wolter's . The other ones I tried didn't do it for me . Of recent times though I am starting to do away with the enb thing completely . The colour distortion is too much, except for Wolters and Heikos, or the clouds get blasted out . Maybe its the latest drivers and/or REXEssential but I find the enb gives me a slight blurred effect on the image which I can do without .

... it's indeed always some trial and error or so... I still have to try out Ken's and Wolter's setting, as i just did not have that much time for tweaking recently (only did install Essentials and then spent most time with flying whenever playing with the sim)

In anyways: These pictures just really look great Alan!

Archived