Lucky Lady VII

pilottj

Hey guys,

Hot on the heels of 'Denver Belle', here is Lucky Lady VII registered D-FPSI, based at Freiburg, Germany. Since I had a 364th FG template going from 'Denver Belle', I went ahead and did Lucky Lady VII. Some minor color and reflection variations from Denver Belle.

I know it isn't an exact repaint, but this is what I was shooting for.

Posted Image

I didn't add the pilot or crew chief's name....figured that was for the rest of us in the virtual world of FS :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Submitted to SOH and Avsim for upload.

Cheers

TJ

OK, cancell the previous order on the last one ..I'll take this one instead !!... if you could get that exact same shine on it then ...whooppee !, but it does look good and cant wait to take her up and look out onto those shiny wings .

That's a real pity I can't use it with my WarbirdSim Little Friends P-51. I could see (and hear) this beauty tearing across the sky from time to time from my flat, and the pictures here look absolutely stunning!

Cheers

Mallard

PS - a few days ago a P-38 sliced through the clouds on a test run. Also not bad... I've already gotten "used" to the Mustangs, the Yak-3s and other beauties that one can see on test runs from their base at the "Meier Flugwerft" (in Bremgarten, not Freiburg), but that was something else again... ;)

Glad you like the paint ;) Both Lucky Lady and Denver Belle are at Avsim under the new files page.

Lol Alan, yeah I actually darkened the metal slightly on LL from DB, then increased the reflectivity a bit. I thought the darker metal gave it a 'fuller' look in the sunlight. There is another 364th FG machine based at the Evergreen Flight Museum in McMinville, Oregon that I might do. For fun I might try to go over the top with the polish. :D

Cheers

TJ

Archived