NZSI Milford Sound Issue

Uberscrew

Hi Guys I don't know whether anyone can help me out or if its something I am doing wrong. I have been using Milford Sound as a GA base recently but every time I use the taxi-way to the active runway past the control tower I get about half way down the taxi-way and then for some unknown reason to me FSX records a CRASH to have happened and resets my flight. The logbook records the flight as ending with a crash!!!

I am definitely only taxing slowly and I am on the centreline of the taxi-way I just don't understand why this would happen. I have realism settings on FSX set up to full and detect crashes is checked but I can't think why this keeps happening.

Has anyone experienced this or has any ideas why it would be happening? :wacko:

Hi Uber, in my experience these kind of issues seem to be solved with the latest Orbx libraries downloaded to your FSX folder, make sure you have the latest library and anytime you get a new Orbx scenery reinstall the library again. Works for me when I get these rare issues

Holger I purchased and installed NZSI just 3 days ago from FSS as a direct download and as such I assume it has the most up-to-date service pack included. However where would I be able to check this?

Boetie I did download the latest Orbx libraries from the link in this forum and I can confirm it is installed. The crashes have occured after this install!? But thanks for the tip.

Hi Uber,

none of our region service packs are included with the FSS downloads, only if there are completely new versions of a product will they be integrated. In other words please check http://www.fullterra...om/support.html for current service packs for your installed products. Also, FTX Central provides a feature to check your installed version against current service packs: Tools > Reports > FTX Products Installed.

Cheers, Holger

Well Mildford is now most definately SOUND! Complete success Holger. The offending taxi-way is now working as should. Thank you very much for resolving my issue. The patch has made what is a sensational piece of software just that little bit better.

Archived