AU RED - Truly spectacular unedited shots

Hello all,

I took some video footage and some more shots today. Video coming later. These are 100% V-key shots with zero edits, sharpen or anything touched at all . Resized from original 1920x1200's. Running all sliders maxxed, bloom and getting about 150FPS out here, as you can imagine, LOL!

Enjoy these!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll edit the video later this week, which will blow your socks off! Think IMAX theatre and you get the idea ;)

Just looked at these - Wow! This is just going to be great. I'm just curious (as I've flown over them a couple of times) - how are the "Bungle Bungles" going to be modelled? I hope you don't mind a few photos, but I was pleased with these, taken in a Cessna Caravan amphibian in 40C! We flew over (& landed on) lake Kunnanurra, over the Bungles, round the Argyll diamond mine & back again, courtesy of "......... Airways" - can't tell you the real name, as the pilot let me have control for 20 mins whilst he did the running commentry as the tape player was busted!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really worthwhile trip, sadly only had a 2.4 megapixel camera that time!

Cheers, now to look forward to Green!!

Hey John these shots are jaw dropping, maybe like you did for AU blue, if you get a chance you could put these images together in there original resolution and upload them to the orbx site, that way we could use them as desktop backgrounds

or if you dnt have the time you could send me them yourself and i'll do it for you, just helping out mate

Nick

Archived