North America

John York

I actually forgot to mention the New England Martimes (NEM) region which Matt will commence after finishing NorCal. So that's three new NA regions. You guys can't get too greedy now eh? We need to show Europe some love too! :)

Thanks for the answers chaps and particularly to John for taking the time to reply.

You see, not having been there and with no chance of going, I'm very much looking forward to exploring more of America and certainly North Island, NZ.

John

I was excited to see Northern Ireland being developed but as I am from southern Ireland (that is, the Republic of Ireland), I was a bit disappointed to see that this wasn't included.

Given that the textures for Northern Ireland would be somewhat similar for the rest of Ireland and especially, as relatively speaking it is a small landmass, would it not make sense to include it with the development of the FTX UK regions?

Ireland is a such a beautiful country, I think that a lot of people would purchase it as a region, especially UK simmers and also American/Australian simmers due to the historical connection and interest between these nations (I know this sounds a little cheesy but it's true). So many people have Irish ancestry and I think would be interested in exploring the FTX version of the entire Emerald Isle.

I actually forgot to mention the New England Martimes (NEM) region which Matt will commence after finishing NorCal. So that's three new NA regions. You guys can't get too greedy now eh? We need to show Europe some love too! :)

How about the Canadian Prairies......they need love too!! ::)

What parts of New England is N.E Maritimes including? If not too much to ask, how far along is California?

Archived