We Must Not Forget...

rockliffe

I sometimes have to pinch myself when flying around our wonderful Orbx scenery. I've just had a blast in my new Baywater RV-7, took off from Queenstown and went for a VFR flight to the west coast and came across some stunning scenery...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well then Howard - welcome on board of - as I think as well - one of the most wonderful small planes currently available for FSX! The RV-7 is a great choice to fly around and enjoy these breathtaking ORBX sceneries!

And Your pictures here are once again really really great!

All most wonderfully done!

Enjoyed this set of Yours here very much!

Thanks for the kind words fellas

Christoph@ Hi matey, funny thing with the RV-7, I had a few issues with it at first and really thought I had wasted my money. That lasted about two flights after which I have fallen completely head over heels in love!! Hope life is good for you and your lady, all the best.

Thanks for the kind words fellas

Christoph@ Hi matey, funny thing with the RV-7, I had a few issues with it at first and really thought I had wasted my money. That lasted about two flights after which I have fallen completely head over heels in love!! Hope life is good for you and your lady, all the best.

Hi Howard!

Thank You very much for Your nice words here!

Great to read You are enjoying the RV-7! You won`t be dissapointed! It's a thoroughly carefully modeled add-on!

And also Thanks a lot for asking - we are having a real good time!

Will try to check in via PM to You here in the near future ahead!

Happy flying! Christoph

Archived