Public apology

Bassman

I recently made comments about FSS service. I was not aware that Jay Kae volunteered hours to this commercial operation. Unfortunately the topic was locked before I could apologise. I obviously was not aware of Jay's voluntary involvement if I had been aware I would not have made the comments. Obviously Jay took offense so I apologise as that was certainly not my intention.

good on ya mate it takes a real man to say his sorry,im sure jay would apreciate it too,jay works very very hard,and im sure most of it is unpaid work too,and thats on top of his daily work load of what he does for a living,adrian at the fss is also a top bloke and im sure he will continue to provide us with top notch service,it sure is not easy running a bussiness,specailly if you have kids.:)

Yep hats off bassman, I always see Jay's name popping up on sites, support etc etc (however he did reprimand me when I first joined the forums last year for breaking the rules( my ignorance) but his dedication to simming is second to none)

Archived