The Mount Cook "B-Sides" (Pre-Recycle Bin) Set

Eric C

Your entry was excellent but it was extemely difficult for me to choose. I had three shots that looked equally good to me . I chose but it was like a race where 1st 2nd and 3rd were seperated by 1/100 sec.

Excellent stuff Eric and the best of luck . (must be torture !! lol)

Thanks a lot guys :)

amazing shots eric,this why i voted one of these shots in the contest,these are all awesome!

I appreciate it timmo, I was torn with yours, rockliffe, and alans shot, the contest proved that we have a lot of great members who can take incredible screenshots, and nobody's out of the running just yet.

Your entry was excellent but it was extemely difficult for me to choose. I had three shots that looked equally good to me . I chose but it was like a race where 1st 2nd and 3rd were seperated by 1/100 sec.

Excellent stuff Eric and the best of luck . (must be torture !! lol)

Thanks Alan, I appreciate it and glad you took that other contest you entered down. You know what, on the NZSI contest it would be great to win that prize don't get me wrong cause I would make great use of it like anyone else in this forum would, but after seeing all the great shots entered and yours too, I know that whoever wins is worthy to deserve it, and in the end that's all that matters. Great entries by everyone, had lots of fun taking shots, gave it my best effort, and good support by everyone in our awesome forum, and someone will win an amazing prize. Still anyone's race. :) In the end we're all winners.

Thanks guys for the nice comments, I appreciate it and glad you enjoyed them :)

Yes, really great shots mate...what time of day and season are these screenies taken to achieve that deep blue?

Thanks Bassman, in REX I believe I used Outback Morning and for the Daytime setting used Arizona Chilly. It was during dawn, but what I like to do when I'm taking screenshots sometimes is change the time/day, and increase the time by increments of 10 mins or so till you get the right color combo/lighting your want. Try it and let me know if it works for you.

Great shots! You've convinced me to get NZSI this month. I'm looking forward to soaring over those peaks from Omarama. :)

Thanks eightmileshigh, NZSI is a blast and never gets old, imagine when we have the north island to hop to and from? Oh, and I'm sure the screenshot competition definitely convinced even more people about getting NZSI because all the shots were awesome, too many good ones to choose from. Hope we have more competitions like that in the future, even if it's just for a new airport/scenery.

Thanks guys :)

Damn shame these have to go in the bin,

Thanks boetie, actually I did put them on my external hardrive to free up my main comp for fsx and in the near future P3D duties ;)

This simulator is so amazing.

Yeah member 111333, Orbx took NZSI to another level and can't wait to see what's next.

Archived