Not a post, just a request

boetie

Just a favour to ask. I visit the screenshots every log on and enjoy the beautiful images shared. Quite often I wonder which airport, what region etc is shown because I would like to experience the same. If poss can you let us know where in the world you are? Just a selfish request.

Cheers

boetie

That's what we are trying to aim for in the "Out on the Tiles" thread.

Myself and Davepdx have conjured the thread up to try and show the different airports and sceneries within all the ORBX series; by trying to get some of the wayout Airports into the screenshot section and not just the full detail addon airports. It is also our way of showing our tribute and a thank you to the ORBX developers who spend hours bringing the sceneries to us. The thread has started nameing all the area's that are visited so that it is easy to follow and hopefully tempting to others to join into the enjoyment and spirit of the thread and adding their own contribution. Even an airport that is just a strip of sand is an airport..

Hope this helps your in your request and helps bring your request to others

James

Myself and Davepdx have conjured the thread up to try and show the different airports and sceneries within all the ORBX series; by trying to get some of the wayout Airports into the screenshot section and not just the full detail addon airports. It is also our way of showing our tribute and a thank you to the ORBX developers who spend hours bringing the sceneries to us. The thread has started nameing all the area's that are visited so that it is easy to follow and hopefully tempting to others to join into the enjoyment and spirit of the thread and adding their own contribution. Even an airport that is just a strip of sand is an airport..

James

Cheers James - checked it out a couple of days ago and love the idea. Happy easter mate.

James

James, with your permission I'd also like to mention;

-OzX, Oz & PNW

-Terrific Freeware Airplane Developers

-Appropriate Payware Airplanes

-MSGS FSX + FSX Accelleration (without which none of this would be happening)

-JayKae, online help

Archived