In the Pattern at KBVS

Eric C

Awesome set Eric. The first one is my favorite.

Thanks Bill, was going to just post the first one but couldn't leave out the other 3, haha.

Fantastic shots Eric :)

Thanks Hugh, I appreciate it. Always a great area to fly, congrats. Looking forward to what's next from you and the team. :)

Can't compete against these. Love the angles, the perspective and the frame proportions. Great work, looks like you are having a lot of fun. Keep them coming!!!

Thanks Rosario, what I like about this forum is we all have different styles, set ups, colors, and etc. All fun, and I'm a fan of your posts too, so keep them coming ;)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, glad you enjoyed the shots :)

I am loving these wide screen shots....you are going to make me spend some money for that kinda setup.

Thanks WilliamJSS, here's some pictures from my TH2G 3 monitor set up. I just took these off my IPhone and I really enjoy it now especially since you can use either ENB or Shade or a combination of the both to get more contrast especially if you can't run at the max screen resolution that your monitor can offer. I actually am running a lower resolution due to the 3 monitor set up but really worked on tweaking my settings here and there for frames and visual balance, and am happy where it is now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That is just unreal, I am really really going to look into this.,

Thanks, if you have any questions along the way WilliamJSS, just message me, I'm still learning like anyone else but am open to help.

Brilliant Eric, my favourite US Airport.. :)

Thanks James, I can't fly by KBVS without at LEAST doing a touch and go, haha.

Archived