One from Concrete

Eric C

Damn awesome shot!

I've been thinking that for the next sale i'll pick up NZSI, NRM and Concrete Muni... what is it like performance wise? I saw somewhere that it's one of the best Orbx airports when it comes to fps?

But then again, I also might get the DVD for Concrete instead, because it says on the product page it comes with a free copy of WA56 Israels Farm. Can any dev tell me if this is still true?

Thanks guys for the nice comments, I appreciate it :)

Damn awesome shot!

I've been thinking that for the next sale i'll pick up NZSI, NRM and Concrete Muni... what is it like performance wise? I saw somewhere that it's one of the best Orbx airports when it comes to fps?

But then again, I also might get the DVD for Concrete instead, because it says on the product page it comes with a free copy of WA56 Israels Farm. Can any dev tell me if this is still true?

Hey Misha, thanks for the compliment. I can confirm that Concrete, NRM, and NZSI are great on frames, and my in game settings are pretty much what Orbx recommends on their PDF's since I run the sim on 3-24 inch monitors and still get an average of over 20 frames easily, maybe even into the 30's. If you do get a free copy of WA56 then that is a heck of a deal cause I really enjoy that strip and provides a tough landing Bush strip especially with a challenging wind/visibility. I made a set from WA56 recently if you wanted to check it out in the screenshots forum and the surrounding area is a great short hop to Concrete.

Archived