Pleased as punch with NZSI

airman

I have been doing a lot of flying in New Zealand anticipating the arrival of my NZSI dvd. Today it arrived and I am simply amazed at what ORBX has done with this area, My congratulations to all involved and am looking forward to new realeases.

My wife got a glimpse of the new scenery while I was testing out the areas and she made the comment on how great this new scenery looks. A really super job!

Roger

glad you injoyed it roger,its simply awesome love flying there,i have to also say a big thankyou to Orbx,and the prices for these are so cheap considering the amount of work they put into producing these products:)

Hello Roger.

Believe me this scenery is so exact it's amazing. I just want to advise you that about 300 miles East of Christchurch is the Chatham Island, a good test for your navigation skills and at the bottom of the SI is Stewart Island. The most photographic shot and wonderful airport is Mitre Peak and the flight from there to Queenstown is truly unbievable, Then you have all the Islands of Picton, Nelson etc.

Hope you don't mind me poking my nose in, but thought it might help you.

Regards,

Jim.

Hello Roger.

Believe me this scenery is so exact it's amazing. I just want to advise you that about 300 miles East of Christchurch is the Chatham Island, a good test for your navigation skills and at the bottom of the SI is Stewart Island. The most photographic shot and wonderful airport is Mitre Peak and the flight from there to Queenstown is truly unbievable, Then you have all the Islands of Picton, Nelson etc.

Hope you don't mind me poking my nose in, but thought it might help you.

Regards,

Jim.

Thanks Jim,

I will be definitely checking these areas out. It sure looks like I'll be spending a lot of flying time with NZSI...

Archived