New toy at YBBN

Derek McAllan

G'day all,

Another long break from screenshots for me, as work has had me flying all over the country. I finally got around to jumping onboard the PMDG 737 NGX train - better late than never huh? Anyway, here's a few shots from my first real (ie - non tutorial) flight in the beast. What a magnificent aircraft! The flight was from Brisbane to Cairns flying the Coral4 departure from runway 19 and then following the Q26 jetway up to the destination, and the pics are from the departure and climb out. I am loving the 737, even if I do spend far too many real world hours cramped up in them. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know what you think :)

Cheers,

Derek

Thanks all! Good to get some sim time again.

Maybe you can give me some real world pointers some time. ::)

Only if you need pointers on flying from the exit row, starboard side, window seat :P Usually where I'm to be found.

welcome back mate,always loving your screenies,awesome shots and congrats on the plane!

Good to be back mate!

I wondered where you'd been. A great set of screenies Derek, especially the second one.

Cheers Howard, unfortunately my job has me spending a lot of time travelling between Perth, WA and Mackay, QLD. Great for the Frequent Flyer points (Qantas must be loving me right now, I've jumped two membership grades in the past six months!) but not so good for having some free time. I think I'm spending more time as a RL passenger than as a sim pilot at the moment lol.

Cheers,

Derek

Hey Derek,

I hope you are enjoying your new aircraft. Since you just got it maybe you would like a link to a good free training resource. I know I looked around a lot when I first got the aircraft. This guy is pretty good:

http://www.youtube.c...lightSimReviews

Also I see you use A2A lighting on some aircraft. I added setting for the ngx - The ngx has great lighting so maybe stick with the orginals but in case you want to try them I added them to this section (along with a DUKE setting):

http://www.orbxsyste...s/page__st__140

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Rob

Archived