ftx na gold not adding files to ftx central on install

sleightflight

Hi I downloaded the na gold from flightsim store , went through the installer , put in my order date order number & acctivation code , it then goes off to open the install wrapper then after a while comes back to install , tells me to make sure no other program is running , then the end user agreement, then checks the files & then comes up with the click finish if installed ok but doesnt add anything to ftx central , ive tried unzipping with winzip , windows 7 explorer & finaly with winrar all come back with the same result.

at the top is kmz file

then user guide pdf

then important read me

then orbxftxnagold application 408,609 kb

then setup crm 2 409,600

then setup crm 3 409,600

then setup crm 4 409,600

then setup crm 5 409,600

then setup crm 6 409,600

then setup crm 7 409,600

then setup crm 8 409,600

then setup crm 9 409,600

then setup crm 10 409,600

then setup crm 11 60,009

is something missing?

ok the original download must of been corrupt because this time it actualy installed but now I have a new problem ftx central launches but doesn't come up on screen only reduced on the bottom icon screen, it didn't launch at the end of the install, it didn't at the end of the pnw install before, but it launched ok afterwards but now it won't.

jpg 4 has coordinates at top left of picture jpg 5 is in the same area. N :W111 6.01', departed from U59 airfield & flew North , there are some buildings showing when north America is ticked that aren't there when its set to default just thought the way the ground scenery zig zagged quite abruptly looked odd & I can't see any difference between the default & the ftx ground other than the buildings,as in with pnw there is an obvious difference. Hope these are the coordinates you need, thanks.

Hi there,

my apologies, don't know how I missed those coordinates when I first looked at your screenshot.

I went to the same location and checked against Google Earth and default FSX (see screenshots below) and I'd say we've managed to achieve a pretty good representation of that location. Also, the default landscape does show an obvious difference though it's probably more pronounced during summer months when there's no snow to mask much of the texture detail.

Cheers, Holger

post-375-0-00065200-1325265234_thumb.jpg

post-375-0-94904700-1325265243_thumb.jpg

post-375-0-81905100-1325265252_thumb.jpg

Archived