KMZ files for Australia SP4?

YoYo

Mmm, not sure why this is only available from Ozx, doesn't make sense. Orbx has produced a KMZ file for all the other countries, why not for Aus? Besides, since getting my new rig, I decided not to install any 'smaller' airfields from Ozx after all the freezes and Dll errors a lot of us were getting. Since then I have not had one single problem!

Misha, Thank You. Yes its useful but I hope FTX will do one day own KMZ file whole Australia. They do this for other Regions so why not for Australia.

The reason is perhaps the one - this is some kind of "first scenery" but time to update this :) .

Hi,

I'm the one responsible for creating the KMLs for the NA and NZ regions, they began with PNW as more of a tool for beta testers and developers to find everything and familiarize with the area, airports, POI and so on, and now have become more an integral part of the product on the customer side, so I'll look at making a KML for the Australian regions showing all the Orbx payware and freeware airports plus the default FSX airports/VORs and NDBs and of course the region boundaries

Cheers

Tim

Hi,

I'm the one responsible for creating the KMLs for the NA and NZ regions, they began with PNW as more of a tool for beta testers and developers to find everything and familiarize with the area, airports, POI and so on, and now have become more an integral part of the product on the customer side, so I'll look at making a KML for the Australian regions showing all the Orbx payware and freeware airports plus the default FSX airports/VORs and NDBs and of course the region boundaries

Cheers

Tim

Wow, Great news! It always better to use KMZ from developer :).

Thx, Im waitng any news about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived