Ok, now we're talking...!

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

After a bad start with NZSI (took of in the wrong part of NZSI for my kind of flying and landed on an airport that has a bug/problem/error on my PC...) I just finished a flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown, which I plotted for a low and slow flight through the valleys. What can I say. It was awesome. Those trees... everyone was right. They are great! As someone else already said, they mend perfectly with the new ground textures: a real improvement over PNW. It looks even more real! And the density is amazing...! Also the airports: they both look like payware addons! Now I need to find a day in (ASE's) history that gives me some great weather (the day I chose now only had a few clouds here and there: I like things just a bit more moody).

In short: even though I still don't like the hedges :P NZSI is a keeper and I will be staying here for quite some time (even though I pre-ordered S43 and 0S9... ;) )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great shots :)

I did the same flight as you, from Milford to Queenstown in the Katana, flew over the mountais at exactly the same place as you did in your second picture. But I approached Queenstown from the other direction. It is a great route with a very nice starting and destination airport.

Archived