IFR weather at KORS

Eric C

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them.

Indeed lovely pictures. I did a short hop from Goheen to Bowerman with 21 knots cross wind. Indeed IFR.

Wow RobdeVries, definitely IFR conditions indeed especially if you had low visibility.

Thanks every one for the nice comments. :)

Awesome clouds 8). Great captures, Eric !

Thanks Heiko! I'm looking forward to the airports you are releasing this Winter. ;)

IFR - Incredible, Fantastic, Rediculously great captures Eric!

A small but real wonderful couple of pictures!

Thanks moonman I appreciate it, yeah this set was smaller than my 30 shots at W52 Goheen, haha, trying to perfect some settings and I'm sure I'll release other larger sets down the line. :)

Thanks every one for the nice comments. :)

Thanks Heiko! I'm looking forward to the airports you are releasing this Winter. ;)

Thanks moonman I appreciate it, yeah this set was smaller than my 30 shots at W52 Goheen, haha, trying to perfect some settings and I'm sure I'll release other larger sets down the line. :)

Hey Eric!

No worries at all :) - sometimes less is more! ;) - i really like this small sets very much too!

And for those who do not have the fastest internetconnection it´s definitelly a good way to enjoy it all in a nice way!

But either more or less screenshots at once - i am definitelly looking forward for Your next set!

Util then have some great flights,

Christoph

Archived