NGX arriving at Brisbane.

Iain Emms

I don't thing Iain is into how to work the 737NGX takamba, I think his focus is taking amazing SS.

They say a photo paints a thousand words. The SS above show just that.

If Iain was into flying the NGX the VC shots would look completely different, the FMC would be set up, FD would be on, Vref speeds dialled in, break speed set, ALT is not set, landing light, taxi light all set, engines set to cont, nothing is touched in the VC from what I can see only the lower LED screen. Even the landing shows no speed breaks or reverse thrust. But that's all down to each to there own. So the collision lights not being on is miner :)

As for SS, there stunning as always.

Yes i admit to that i find setting everything up takes me too long i admit i dont know a great deal about these real deal aircraft and all there settings i just fly for fun, whats the saying free and easy i have lookied at the manuals for the NGX and find them to complex for old Emmsie to take on board i dont want to be a real pilot so i dont set everything up as a real one would. I know a lot of you take great care and its all part of your simming to set everything up correct before a flight and i understand that as well but for me it does not happen that way.

cheers

Iain

You are completely right, Nyxx.

Iain`s shots are allways a pleasure for me. Some of the bests shots I`ve ever seen are taken by Iain.

He is the true FSX photographer.

So I don`t care if the NGX is flown by checklists or by "feeling". She IS a beauty with or without external lights.

Phil

Archived