? update File Dates

Ticker7

Just a question would it be possible to have the relase date of the update added to the info on the download page to make it easier to tell if it is a newer version of the file as there are quite a lot and as it is now I have to check each file on my systemin the folder for ORBX updates ( I Have them ALL) which takes me a while to go through checking the version of each file. Just a thought Guys for this older person ;-)

I have a similar problem in that during the warmer half of the year I am busy canoeing and can't spend much time with the flight sim. Thus I fall behind in updates and come this time of year I have to play catch-up in a big way. Can you confirm that updates are cumulative in nature, that is if I load the latest update, such as the ORBX Libraries, will it do a complete update of the files or do I have to instal each update sequentially?

THanks.

not sure what the problem is, the numerical sequence is pretty obvious imho, as for the Library files always install the latest version which is the one posted up on the support page, unless there is a specific direction to not to do so, the same applies for the other files, hence if you open up FTX Central and go to Tools / Reports / FTX Scenery Installed, you will have a listing of all your installed FTX sceneries and products with the release date ...............

Thanks for the reply. The sequence listing of versions is easy to follow. As there may have been more than one revison, as with the librairies in my case, since my last update on the computer and I may have downloaded to save an interim update on my hard drive but not loaded it into FTX Central, it is good to confirm that by uploading only the most recent update I will be gaining the complete newest library without needing to sequentially upload earlier versions. It would make sense that would be the case, and glad to confirm that is the case with FTX. It hasn't always been that way with other software.

• 1 month later...

If you want a master products list, visit http://fullterrain.com/ - Start from the top to the bottom - that's our master list.

If you want a master list of patches, visit http://fullterrain.com/support.html - All patches are cumulative unless specified.

It's very straight forward and simple to follow. Adding dates is just complicating a simple system of patch numbers.

Thanks guys I know exactly where your coming from but what I'm saying is, is it possible for a senior team member just to pin his actual 'Product Report' (say once a month) from his FTX Central. The report is in alpha- numerical order so it would be very easy for us just to slide our report along side and do a quick scan.

If we find an anomaly then we surf to the correct location for the download.

Archived