First from Anacortes

FSMontie

Great pictures. When I saw the faded tail in picture 5 I didn't know to make of it, I sure couldn't feel safe flying in something like that.

Of course, a pic of the bridges + wires sure shows how the Deception Pass Bridge is a true test of any pilot's low-fly skill.

Absolutely brilliant shots! You've really captured the feel of the area, and those cloudscapes are amazing.

Great pictures. When I saw the faded tail in picture 5 I didn't know to make of it, I sure couldn't feel safe flying in something like that.

Not entirely sure of it's airworthiness, but this old bird is actually modeled on something from my photo archives. I took the reference shots many years ago (2004/2005 maybe?) at a rural airfield just outside of Perth, Northam Airport. It was a particularly hot day, even by our standards, and I thought it had quite a lot of character sitting in the gravel. I took out the Australian rego, and the end result is what you see parked on the apron at 74S.

post-144-0-60999200-1318863893_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Jarrad

Absolutely brilliant shots! You've really captured the feel of the area, and those cloudscapes are amazing.

Not entirely sure of it's airworthiness, but this old bird is actually modeled on something from my photo archives. I took the reference shots many years ago (2004/2005 maybe?) at a rural airfield just outside of Perth, Northam Airport. It was a particularly hot day, even by our standards, and I thought it had quite a lot of character sitting in the gravel. I took out the Australian rego, and the end result is what you see parked on the apron at 74S.

post-144-0-60999200-1318863893_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad I thnk you had the right idea.

Archived