Sudden scenery elevation change at 1wa6

Ticker7

I have recently had an unusual elevation change at Fall City in that since I first installed it everything has been fine, but today for some reason the runway is above the level it should be and there are valleys and holes with the buildings are and the aircraft in the hangars are half in and half out which I know isn't right.I have all the patches and updates installed in order and have even re installed 1wa6 and CRM & lib files so am puzzled as to why and how to fix this and yes I know it may have come up before but I have never had this one since I started usin ORBX scenery and I have ALL of them too ;-) and Love Em :-)

I was trying to put a pic on but couldn't see where to do it.

Hi Wolter thanks for the reply, Yes i switched between NA and Default and back several times and restarted the sim in between to check but nothing changed I was reading a post where someone had a similar problem with just one airport but on my system the file structure was not the same so I couldn't use the solution, I even moved the .OFF files to a temp folder but no change hence my cry for help.

Fixed it :-) I found the .OFF file for 1wa6 and put it back in the world scenery folder with the other files and bingo it's all good no idea as to why it screwed up but it's fixed now so I'm happy again and all is Good in My ORBX World again :-)

Thank You Wolter for your help mate.

Consider this one Resolved.

Archived