Autumn ... Fall City and a Moth ...

moonman

Hello Everyone!

So then - at Fall City now ... my first flight! Season at Autumn and ... WOW!

I am really blown away so to say! Amazing ...

No edit, just v-key and resized - this scenery is most breathtaking and most fantastic ...

But enough said for now:

Everyone, Please enjoy,

Christoph

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amazing shots!!!! Wow!

Christoph, would you mind answering a little question by a fellow Austrian guy (I am from LOWW)?

I have nearly the same system as you (i7 980X and GTX580) and I get around 10-15 fps AND it doesn't look as good as your shots - which sucks! Would you mind sharing your framerates for those shots and settings? I'd also love to know if you use the ENB series mod or something else.... My FSX does NOT look like that. ;)

Thanks a bunch!

Thank You all very, very much for all Your kind replies and comments here!

Thank You!

Really great that You enjoyed this set of pictures from this kind and most fantastic scenery from ORBX here!

Great! :)

Happy flying,

Christoph

And:

Amazing shots!!!! Wow!

Christoph, would you mind answering a little question by a fellow Austrian guy (I am from LOWW)?

I have nearly the same system as you (i7 980X and GTX580) and I get around 10-15 fps AND it doesn't look as good as your shots - which sucks! Would you mind sharing your framerates for those shots and settings? I'd also love to know if you use the ENB series mod or something else.... My FSX does NOT look like that. ;)

Thanks a bunch!

Hello Peter!

Thank You very much for Your reply - nice to have some locals around!

Here some answers for Your questions now - i hope i can help:

.) While i was taking this screenshots i had JV´s superb ENB.-settings in use - You will find more info and all necessary downloads here:

http://www.orbxsyste...eries-ini-file/

I also used the great freeware-sky by Pablo Diaz here in this screnshots in connection with REX clouds.

I was just browsing through the web but i could not find the links to where i found all this files for that particular sky at first... but they are certainly still available on the internet at various flightsimmer´s sites ... just look out for "Pablo Diaz" and "freeware sky FSX" or so and You will definitely find them!

I also use "OpenClouds" next to REX for my weather and sky all the time now again - It´s a small payware programm available for download as well

- and i had my "FSX-time" set at late afternoon when i took of into the sky here.

.)FPS:

I had all settings - except the AI traffic - maxed out here around Fall City and i did not note any real hard impacts on FPS... sometimes they dropped in one moment, but went up again just a moment later, which is a well known issue in FSX and did therefore not surprise me to much...

And allthough i did not have the "FPS-counter" turned on, i can certainly say, that it was all running quite smooth overall, ... i would guess that 20-24 FPS certainly was the average (but more can certainly be gained by tweaking around with the ORBX control-panel) ... and(!): The Tiger Moth is also a very FPS friendly plane!

Again: I hope i could help out a little bit now Peter! - at least for the moment, as i am currently not home at my FSX-PC! But i will redo this flight again and turn on my FPS-Counter and send You more detailed info then via PM - okay?!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived