Trip to Fall City...

skkuda

Ok As promised in my post "downloading 2WA1" I will left here some shots from my trip from 0S9 Jefferson C Intl to 2WA1 Fall City.

At first I feel that I need the right to "Get there" instead of Jump in the new Strip at once via FSX ICAO Code menu.

So 24 Hours before the release I planned this little trip to find VFR this treasure.

Leaving 0S9 in some sort of downwind position trying to get my altitude of 2000 feet for the first leg at 60 Mph that are going to give me a roughly 1hour and half of beauty sceneries.....

in the background Diamond point and protection island

Posted Image

Posted Image

To my right W10 whidbey

Posted Image

Heading 077 Magnetic to this beautiful island (Dont ask the name)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right after passing Stevens Lake I flew ahead on 090 magnetic to Roesiger Lake (closest) and Chaplain Lake (Fartest) where I will start to turn to a Mgnetic Heading of 145

Posted Image

Touching Tolt Reservoir and turning to a 205 magnetic to meet Fall City at the end of this trip (12nm ahead)

Posted Image

Almost there

Posted Image

Got it.....wasnt too dificult!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards

Very nice set !

But.... 2WA1 = Dimaond Point / 1WA6 = Fall city ;)

You´re right Amentiba but honestly the trip was planned under a real insert chart of seattle and 2WA1 wansn´t there......

When I finish my first turn as in the first pic, I realized how closer 2WA1 was from Jefferson, so it was my mistake for a little NM.

(Heiko is going to hate me for this one!)

But I Can tell you that Im going to try it again coming back from 1WA6 to 2WA1 in my beloved Katana 4X a little bit faster than in the Cub!

By the way.......thank you all for kind words!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived