YMML has been released!

John Venema

Well after some incredibly long weeks of 18-20 hour days, Orbx is pleased to announce that AU YMML Melbourne International Airport is now on sale.

Enjoy!

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=702

Here is the official press release:

10 August 2008, For Immediate Release

ORBX RELEASES FTX AU YMML MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FOR FSX

The launch FTX airport from Orbx, Melbourne's Tullamarine International Airport is Australia's second largest in size and traffic volume and a major gateway for trans Pacific, Tasman and Asian international flights. FTX AU YMML is the most detailed major Australian airport ever designed for FSX, combining 1m/pixel and 15cm/pixel ground textures for a truly remarkable experience. YMML features over 40km sq. of surrounding photoreal suburbs, industrial estates and townships, incredibly detailed custom GMAX modeling and texturing made from thousands of photos taken at the airport, full seasonal color variations, immersive approach and area lighting systems, Nose-In-Guidance systems for gates, inverse kinetic animated aerobridges and the choice of running YMML in FSX Native Mode or Gmax 15cm Poly Mode. In another world exclusive, YMML features a custom set of Real Environment Xtreme (REX) airport environment textures specially made to match the YMML ground photos. This scenery is designed to compiment the Orbx FTX AU BLUE region pack released in March 2008. Visit ftxnow.com for more information and how to purchase.

omg i brought it and there is now download button lol hahahaha.. i pressed refresh, still wasnt available then pressed refresh 2 secs later and it said add to cart... i nilery poo'ed myself

ok now i see download link... but it says its 0 bytes hahahahahaha

just gotta wait a couple of mins :) cant wait to install it

omg i brought it and there is now download button lol hahahaha.. i pressed refresh, still wasnt available then pressed refresh 2 secs later and it said add to cart... i nilery poo'ed myself

ok now i see download link... but it says its 0 bytes hahahahahaha

just gotta wait a couple of mins :) cant wait to install it

Hi guys,

The 0 byte file size you see in the store will be updated shortly. The file is now on the primary download server so the download link should work just fine regardless of whether you see it reporting 0 bytes.

Enjoy! It really is a fan-bloody-tastic piece of scenery.

Great - purchased and downloading now!!!

Thanks also for the discount for purchasing previous FTX products. :)

Is there a redeem code I am supposed to put into that field?

Cheers,

At the point I put my CC info in, the price had come down automagically.

Yes if you purchased *any* Orbx product prior to 1:30pm today, your 10% Orbx customer discount will be automatically applied :)

After less than an hour on sales, YMML is at number 13 on the FSS sales charts. Thanks so much for your support and custom, the whole Orbx team greatly appreciates it!

Yeah,

Had a glitch when i tried to use the old redeem code.

Didn't know it was all factored in, but I did get to use the discount that I got when I bought the track ir pro last week.

All that beauty for less than fifty bucks...Sorry John & the team, feel like I've cheated all of you"

Frank

Yes if you purchased *any* Orbx product prior to 1:30pm today, your 10% Orbx customer discount will be automatically applied :)

After less than an hour on sales, YMML is at number 13 on the FSS sales charts. Thanks so much for your support and custom, the whole Orbx team greatly appreciates it!

ranked no.12 now ;D

Very Nice Touch applying the discount automatically, Adrian.

Congratulations to all on this release.

My money is burning a hole in my virtual pocket no longer.

BTW: ADSL2+ won't save you - I have it and get 225k/sec  -- still a 40+ min download  (someone's server is running [glow=red,2,300]HOT[/glow] )

Curse You Koorby, now I need a new computer ......

Archived