Diamond and Pitts

amentiba

Hi all,

Discovering Diamond Point as i've just installed it.

I have volontary choosen to keep the details level of 2WA1 panel config to the default because of my low computer.

FSX config : AA 2X - 1680X1050 - Mesh 10M - texture resolution between 30 cm and 7 cm for the flight test.

average fps : 15-20 (smooth) on the runway, 20-30 in the air (still smooth :) )

Here are the results (not edited ;) )

Hope you'll like it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

next...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Many thanks all for your kind comments :)

@ Heiko : as you noticed the core2duo, this how your work is rendering on my computer with the 2WA1 settings to level 1 and autogen as recommanded in normal density (but extreme in autogen render ;) ).

Smooth and beautifull. No doubt that with a better computer and all details to max and 2WA1 settings to level 3 it should be just amazing.

@ Andreas : Magnifique travail, j'adore le découpage et texturage des côtes, l'ensemble est superbe à survoler. BRAVO ! ;)

Thanks for your comment Phil :)

I just forgot to say that my fps are locked at 30 - because better render when i capture movies in formation fligths, but as in flight i'm allways beating the 29/30 fps, i'm sure that my computer can show better without loosing speed... ;)

Génal, Amentiba! J'adore ces images, surtout les verticales.

Ah oui, d'ailleurs... Juste au cas où: MP signifie en anglais (en tout cas aux US) "Military Police". Pour "Message Personnel", c'est PM ("Personal Message"). Juste au cas où :ph34r: ...

Génal, Amentiba! J'adore ces images, surtout les verticales.

Ah oui, d'ailleurs... Juste au cas où: MP signifie en anglais (en tout cas aux US) "Military Police". Pour "Message Personnel", c'est PM ("Personal Message"). Juste au cas où :ph34r: ...

Tu as tout à fait raison à propos de MP ;)

Merci d'être passé :)

Archived