"CIRP" coming to Misty!

ba43

Here's some work in progress shot's from our latest project at Return to Misty Moorings. http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/

Cambria Icefield Research Project or "CIRP" is in honor and pay's homage to the fantastic FS2004 Stikine Icefield Research Project or "SIRP" brought to the FS9 community by "The Amigo's" and was made to work with the FS9 version of Tongass Fjords by FSAddon.

"CIRP" is made to fit inside the ORBX FTX scenery "Pacific Fjords" and is going to be situated in the Cambria Icefield near Stewart, BC. (CZST) We are currently working on airstrip design and object placement and are planning on having eight locations. Seven will be up on the "Ice" and the eighth location will be located at CZST as a base of operations. There will be outlying expeditions near the different ice stations that will also be placed to just fly by or even land to check out with "Bob"

I have not been able to figure out a way to make the surface turn into snow when taxiing, it's showing up as dirt right now. Xavier Carre' is our airstrip designer and he might be able to figure that out but any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. We would also love to be able to add the "Blowing Snow" effects that the original scenery package had but so far have not been able to add that set of effects.

Hope you find the time to stop on by to have a "Cold" one with us.

Brad Allen

Project Manager

Return to Misty Moorings

Low Visibility

Posted Image

Otter Mountain Ice Station Fly By

Posted Image

Snowcat Expedition

Posted Image

Otter Mountain Air Op's Area

Posted Image

Mt. McLeod Ice Station

Posted Image

Mt. McLeod Snow Tracks

Posted Image

Looking forward to see your scenery published.

>>a way to make the surface turn into snow when taxiing...

>>to add the "Blowing Snow" effects...

Did you try to get in contact with Ed Truthan (SIRP) ? He probably can give you some advice solving theses problems.

Greetings

Dieter

Dieter, I did send an email to Ed at the only one I could find out there. No reply as of yet.

Oh, and I should add that all of the Return to Misty Moorings scenery, missions, enhancements for PFJ like AI traffic, marine traffic, etc. is all FREE!!

Brad

Clutch, I'm actively seeking out anybody who can help us recreate those particular effects. I agree they were very cool enhancements and I'm hoping to find somebody with that particular skill set that would like to contribute some blowing snow effects to FSX freeware CIRP.

Brad

Archived