To all screen shot posters

...truth be known sometimes I dont know where I am ! ..for example, I might be doing a test flight and putting the plane through the paces . The Milviz T38 has such an interesting flight model and poh that I just get up there and fly the envelope , practising stuff and reading the poh on the fly . When I look out the window I often wonder where the hell am I ! .. :)

...truth be known sometimes I dont know where I am ! ..for example, I might be doing a test flight and putting the plane through the paces . The Milviz T38 has such an interesting flight model and poh that I just get up there and fly the envelope , practising stuff and reading the poh on the fly . When I look out the window I often wonder where the hell am I ! .. :)

Alan, then in that case...never mind..... LOL Just kidding ya. It would be nice to know what area the ss was taken and sometimes I'm dying to know what that plane is too! I'll be sure to add this info to my own ss. :-)

Cheers, Rob

if you all would put the airport you took off from and in what direction you flew, or describe where it is that you took the ss at.

There are many places that would be great to visit but I haven't a clue as to where they are.

+1 Brian......... :)

Archived