YPJT Viewing area Flat not raised

Ticker7

Hi Guys this one may have been answered before but since I re installed the version 1.10sp3 of YPJT the viewing area and tower now sit on flat ground which is wrong. I have installed all the patches and hot fixes for au blue and the current lib files but no matter what I try it stays flat, so what have I done wrong and more important how can I fix it.

Graham.

P.s I now have ALL the scenery from ORBX but not put 'em into sig as it would be huge.

Hi Ticker7

Just go to your FTX central go to Tools/ Reports and select the FTX Products installed just copy and paste then add your FSS number's hope this helps

Hi guys,

Please don't copy paste the contents of the "FTX Products installed" in to your signature, all you need to include is one purchase number, or more if you like to display your haul

Something like: YBBN 12345 | YMML 12345 | WA79 12345, you get the drift

And Ticker7, you will actually need to include a purchase number in your signature

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim sig sorted now all I need is someone to assist me with the question I posted as opposed to anything other than it ;-) ah well I'll just be patient and wait for someone to help which I'm sure they will when they get time.

Thanks Ticker,

So your saying there used to be a hill in YPJT V1.0? but not now with v1.1?

- Do you have both AU Holgermesh and the AU SP4.002 servicepack installed?

- Run FTXcentral, cycle between [Default] and [Australia], check if problem still exists, if yes are you altering the scenery library at all?

It should be:

1- Holgermesh

2- ORBXlibs

3- All your aussie airports

4- All the aussie region packs

and so on

(FTXcentral will automatically order this for you the same as above)

If problem still exists, I'll track down Jarrad, as he is more familiar with this airport than me

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim I have never installed Holger Mesh as I didn't realize it was needed so should I put it in ?

The order in FTX Central is:

OZx_Aus

OZx_LIB

OZx_NA

BCPMWLighthouses

FTXAA_Airports

FTXAA_ORBXLIBS

And then all the Australian Airports below, in reference to the problem with ver1.0 the hill is there but after installing the 1.1 it is flat. I have all the latest lib files and sp4 patches installed so am puzzled as to why it went flat. In the meatime I have just reinstalled v1.0 and the hill came back strange???? So the question now is should I reinstall the v1.1 again or wait for some more input as I don't want to stuff things up any more ;-)

Update I re installed v1.1 + au sp4.02 and the lib file and it was still flat so I re installed v1.0 and it's back, now when I checked in FTX Central it says both v1 & V1.1 of YPJT are there so it seems okay for now but if you can check with Jarrad to make sure that would be great.

Thanks Tim.

Yes, AU Holgermesh is recommended for Australia as all the FTX airports are built from the ground up to suit the mesh

However I'm unsure as to if this will fix the issue..

Install Holgermesh, check airfield, run the YPJT V1.1 again (followed by the latest ORBXlibs) check airfield again

If the hill is flat still, I'll ping Jarrad to investigate

Cheers and thanks for your patience

Tim

Update:

I re installed v1.1 + au sp4.02 and the lib file and it was still flat so I re installed v1.0 and it's back, now when I checked in FTX Central it says both v1 & V1.1 of YPJT are there so it seems okay for now but if you can check with Jarrad to make sure that would be great. I have also put in Holgermesh sp3 and will ceck to see any other problems with my hill ;-)

Thanks Tim.

G'day Ticker,

I've been playing around with this same issue whilst I've been working on a new patch for YPJT; I believe the issue is linked to same changes made to the APX file for the 1.1 patch. Needless to say, I'll liaise with the Graham (our APX guru) to solve this problem - the hill is an important landmark at Jandakot and isn't quite the same without it :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad for that bit of info I'm glad it's not just me with this little problem ;-) I know given time you will have a patch for it so I will look forward to that in the future.

Nice to see a West Australian involved with ORBX as you can empathise with the Hill thing and what it means to Jandakot and it's appearance in the sim.

Thanks Mate..... Ticker8-)

Hi Guy's

If i can add to this issue because i have had this problem since i installed YPJT. Most of the time i use this airport, viewing area is always flat but on rare occasions it is how it is in real life (I've got into the habit of checking :) )If you watch the Vid that Jigsaw made it is flat there also and i have seen other shots from users displaying the same. I've tryed various setting changes like the Mesh but it seems to be random. It would be interesting to find out why it does this. I agree it is an important issue, as looking at a flat (and from) viewing area just is'nt right. Save our YPJT hill :D .

Cheers

Simon

Archived