Got all of it...

amentiba

Yes...

Look on the "signature"

I got now all Orbx's sceneries... As i've just bought YMAV Avalon full sceneries (i was using the freeware one until this yesterday) during the Orbx's mad day ;)

And i'm a proud and happy customer ! :)

The only product i do not have is the FSX GO Tweaker...

Here a small tribute with my "new" A2A Piper Cub i just bought this week-end...

Posted Image

Posted Image

See you for the next step : New Zealand, Alice Spring...

Sure,

Its a FSX.cfg switcher tool with which you can save different FSX setting configs and saved flights together for easy loading

A few profiles I made that I use all the time:

- tubeliner.. with settings like lower autogen, no road traffic, wider weather area TML-1024, low water

- GA flying....with settings like higher autogen, big LOD, smaller weather area, TML-4096, high water

- all rounder...with sensible settings that work in all situations for when I cant choose what to fly TML-2048, med water

- for flying over very large photoreal only aeas.. LOD increased, autogen off

- a whole bunch of profiles made up just for specific aircraft, with saved flights, so when I am short of time for a flight I just select one, and I'm loaded up in the right aircraft at the right spot with the correct settings

- dev work... some settings turned down for quick loading with a saved flight at the spot I'm working

It allows you to save a flight with specific settings tailored just for that purpose, i.e: with 2 or 3 clicks of the mouse I am loading FSX exactly how I want it

It can also be used for really fast tweak testing, as you can adjust the tweak, hit load, test, exit FSX, adjust tweak...rinse and repeat, without ever touching the FSX settings or FSX.cfg

I agree with Tim....I always startup my FSX with FSX_GO depending on what aircraft I plan on flying. Their is no faster way to modify your FSX.CFG file and settings and since I fly everything from PMDG and Captain Sims tubes to Carenado Cessna's and various inbetween, with FSX_GO I can customize each FSX session for optimum performance based on what plane I want to use.

Yes...

Look on the "signature"

I got now all Orbx's sceneries... As i've just bought YMAV Avalon full sceneries (i was using the freeware one until this yesterday) during the Orbx's mad day ;)

And i'm a proud and happy customer ! :)

The only product i do not have is the FSX GO Tweaker...

Here a small tribute with my "new" A2A Piper Cub i just bought this week-end...

Posted Image

Posted Image

See you for the next step : New Zealand, Alice Spring...

Gees that's a nice plane, I just love the weathered look. I just bought several twin engine planes now I just have to go over to their site and check this out.

Gees that's a nice plane, I just love the weathered look. I just bought several twin engine planes now I just have to go over to their site and check this out.

A2A Simulations has the finest vintage aircraft out there. You'll love their cub and Spitfire.

A2A Simulations has the finest vintage aircraft out there. You'll love their cub and Spitfire.

While I know this is stealing the thread and off topic, an answer to my question will be helpful thanks.

So after browsing the A2A site let me ask: To get all the great features it looks like you need to buy the plane and then the Acc-sim addon, is that correct? So the plane above is only available with the Acc-sim?

to make it short : Accusim enhanced the whole aircraft systems and you must check all temperatures and mechanical problems that should appear. Accusim offers too some features that do not exist on the base product. For the spitfire : without accusim you can't change the canopy or the type of helix... Accusim allow you to change it...

BUT : you can only buy the initial product for a first time, it's a good product (whatever the plane you choose) with realistic flying model and very good graphics and processes. And you can fly with it.

If you want the accusim after, you can buy it separately a while after, no problem.

Don't forget to check their forum for the patchs that should be released.

That's all i can say :)

To return to the initial topic' s subject, Avalon is a great scenery too !

I'm still discovering it ;)

ye if your gonna get an A2A aircraft the accusim is well worth it. I mean I use the B-17 alot and with accusim it becomes a living breathing machine that needs love and care. How many other companies make aircraft so detailed that you have to check the oil/glycol/oxygen etc before each flight (The aircraft state is saved from one flight to the next)

Even the battries will wear out eventualy =)

Well, I dont got all scenery of Orbx but Ive just completed the NA-series :)

For the lack of money and even time I wont touch Australia. There is that much to fly at in the Pacific but if I will get saturated to NA, have more time and money left I will get the Australian stuff also as those works are that superior to all I know at FSX :D

Carry on with those great work

I'm gonna buy a few every week until the end of May so I can take some time to enjoy each purchase rather then all at once. Tonight I am planning on getting Bundaberg and Cessnock. I have been to Cessnock before and stayed overnight so it will be great to revisit it once again in FSX.

Cheers :)

Yea I was noticing how the Download server seems a little slow tonight. It took a few tries to get Bundaberg to go and it is currently downloading at 24.2 KB/s with 9 hours, 17 minutes to go :o

The Cessnock airport downloaded in under an hour so it is just Bundaberg that is taking time. It is downloading from the euro-fss-cdn.com server. Perhaps their is a faster one???

Oh well, if I don't get it tonight I will try again tommorow. I can fly from Coffs to Cessnock in the mean time ;)

Cheers :D

I'm gonna buy a few every week until the end of May so I can take some time to enjoy each purchase rather then all at once. Tonight I am planning on getting Bundaberg and Cessnock. I have been to Cessnock before and stayed overnight so it will be great to revisit it once again in FSX.

Cheers :)

I think you will enjoy a lot Bundaberg and Cessnock. Two different sites but a pleasure to flight over that is similar for both of thoses sceneries... ;)

I just got back from Brisbane and had a mad ORBX spending spree, rounded out my Oz collection so no more to get now... at least until ORBX releases something new :P

Also picked up Ant's Drifter and the Aerosoft Katana 4x, so lots of flyin' to do.

Cheers,

Derek

I've got the entire ORBX collection now with the exception of Cushman's. I'll pick up Cushman's in a few weeks because now I have 7 new Aussie airports to explore. I probably won't be flying in the PNW for a few weeks

Cheers :D

Archived