It is done....

Jay Kae

The forum change has now been completed, there are some known issues which have been described in my topic about the new forums. Once IPB 3.2 comes out the look of the forums will slightly change again but the primary function of the forums will remain the same.

There is a whole washlist of new things you can use now but I am too tired to list them tonight, I am gonna call it a day a good 100+ hours spent on upgrading the forums including the sandbox etc.

Enjoy your new home, have a look at the chat in the top guys, lots of fun, put yourself on the member map and the Latest News where the latest releases automagically appear.

Your hard work Jay is very well appreciated! Can't begin to imagine where you would start in such an immense project like this, yet dedicate all your time and passion into making it right for us!

Love the new home and very honoured to be a guest of it!

Now,.... go get some much deserved rest man!

Hey there Jay,

I'm loving the new look Forum, well worth the effort I'm using the NEW IE9 browzer in full screen Zoom 160%, Forum features look very tidy indeed.

on a side note: IE9 browzer GPU acceleration makes it look even better and whats more they've fixed the problem it was causing our "FTX Central" so keep up the excellent work.

Thanks Jethro7

Archived