Lighting structure on runway at KSEA

RCFlyer

I have a lighting structure on runway 16R at KSEA when PNW is activated. The structure is located about 100 yards on to the runway from the end of the runway. The structure is not present when PNW is not active.

I have looked at the PNW AFCD for KSEA and don't the structure.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sure.  As you will see, the lighting structure I am referring to is located in front of the helicopter and stretches across part of the runway.  The runway is runway 16r at KSEA.  The other runways are as they should be.

Posted Image

Thanks for your help.

Hi Danny,

Just checked at my end and not seeing anything on 16R, on mine there is a light structure but its back before the runway starts

Can you run a windows search of your main FSX folder for 'KSEA' for me please, hopefully we can turn something up

Hi Danny,

Just checked at my end and not seeing anything on 16R, on mine there is a light structure but its back before the runway starts

Can you run a windows search of your main FSX folder for 'KSEA' for me please, hopefully we can turn something up

I have attached a copy of the search results below:

http://postimage.org/image/hy45v1hg/

For Rockliffe;

Yes, I do have the HighMemFix in my config.

Tim:

You were on the right track. I removed the KSEA_V5 file; that didn't do it; removed two other KSEA blgs from the addon scenary folder; that didn't do it; did another search and found a KSEA blg file in the FSX/Scenary/Globe folder and removed it; and that cleared the problem.

Thanks

Danny

Archived