Good Buy I think.

Gurdy

Good price.  A mate of mine works at Harvey Norman, and got me a Saitek Yoke/Throttle Quadrant last week for $230.  I've got him to order me in some Saitek Pedals, so I hope to get a good price on them as well.

Be good to hear your thoughts on the pedals, I have heard a few positives.  Not sure how they compare to CH.

Cheers,

Paul.

I am too lazy for that Meatycus ... :D

I have tested em out with a short flight around Perth. Was a bit of a challenge as this is the first time I have used rudder pedals. But I am sure I will get used to it and my co-ordinated turns will become a bit smoother :P

Good price.  A mate of mine works at Harvey Norman, and got me a Saitek Yoke/Throttle Quadrant last week for $230.  I've got him to order me in some Saitek Pedals, so I hope to get a good price on them as well.

Be good to hear your thoughts on the pedals, I have heard a few positives.  Not sure how they compare to CH.

Cheers,

Paul.

Just got told that the Saitek Pedals are on backorder and HN can't get any til mid August?!!

Can anyone tell me if the CH pedals are compatible with the Saitek yoke?

Thanks,

PR.

ymhb_flyer

Re: Good Buy I think.

« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2008, 14:41:32 »

Reply with quoteQuote

I tried to get HN Port Kennedy WA to order the X52 about 12 months ago and they told me they no longer ordered in, just take whats on the shelf, wrote to HN head office and no reply. will not shop with them again.

I am one of the unfortunate ones who has a saitek horror story, I have had 3 sets of saitek pedals and each set locked up on a left full rudder and was unuseable after 30 minutes use.  But on the upside I do have the X52 and am hugely satisfied with that.

Archived