Overlaid Runways at Busselton

SubOne

I've just done a full re-install of Orbx products starting with SP3, then Holgermesh, assorted Orbx airfields, SP4 then FTX LIB 110215.

Upon checking out Busselton (YBLN) I have found that it now has overlaid runways as shown in the screenie below.  It's showing bits of the default FSX runway and the Orbx one.

Any suggestions please  ???

Posted Image

Thanks.....

I had exactly the same problem yesterday. It seemed as if there was no flatten done and a runway with custom textures was going up and down all the little slopes and dales. In the “dales†parts of the default runway were visible, which off course just cut through the slopes and was not visible there.

I then witched FTX back from Australia to default an then back to Australia, which the effect that now only the default runway textures are visible. But where the taxiways join the runway one can see thet the default runway is layered above the one with the custom textures.

Wolfgang

Check any ai aircraft addons that you have and also any other Australia sceneries.

Norman

No other Australian sceneries are installed.  Aircraft AI is Ultimate Traffic 2 which was running at the time; no ORBX OZ AI.

I've sorted it out...  ;D ;D

Installed the latest version of YBLN from the Orbx freeware downloads and then the latest ORBXLIBS 110223 file.  Restarted FTX Central and all is good now.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

:D :D

I've sorted it out...  ;D ;D

Installed the latest version of YBLN from the Orbx freeware downloads and then the latest ORBXLIBS 110223 file.  Restarted FTX Central and all is good now.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

:D :D

As stetd above I had the problem solved yesterday by switching from Austrlia to Deafult and back to Australia. But after firing up the sim today, the problem was back. I'll now give your tip a try.

Cheers Wolfgang

Just to confirm, Guy's solution also solved the problem at my end. I had overseen that there is once more an update of the library objects available. I thought the version from 15 Feb was the most actual one.

Thanks, Wolfgang

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. Thank you all for your help!

You have Holgermesh installed? and you are allowing FTXcentral to order the scenery library? the order should look like this http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/32674-scenery-library-order/

This is my FSX's scenery library:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This can happen when the APX runway does not flatten the area properly. With the SP3 version of Busselton, I modified the APX to force the runway to remain flat. Can you please confirm that you have the latest SP3 version of Busselton installed please.

I have the same YBLN Scenery available in OrbX freeware site.

I have FSGlobal 2008 and Cloud9 XClass for Oceania, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perhaps you could turn off your FSGlobal 2008 and Cloud9 XClass and see if that is causing the problem.

Hello. Thanks for your help!

I turn off Oceania's FSGlobal 2008 layer and now my YBLN it's OK ;)

Archived