FS Water Configurator

frostlp

Are we in Reality here or in a Sim???  Posted Image

I'm a bit confused at time!!!???

Thats a shocking PIC really!!!

That's really a photo. ;)

Just kidding - it's FSX, of course.  One of the presets that comes with this incredible program.  Adds a whole new level of what can be expected of freeware.

The GUI is available in 5 different languages, too.  And it adds a whole new dimension to simming.  For me, it works with UT USA and FTX.

Hey hey hey, whassup!

Yup, we're definitely releasing on Monday, I guarantee you ;).  10AM GMT, provided Paul doesn't have another work disaster.  He's been having a recurring virus he's had to deal with, but if all goes well, at 10AM, you'll all be able to click a link and download FSWC :).

Lou, brilliant shot man ;).

I have to say I was also lucky enough to be a gold beta tester, & striker has been not only helpful & advisory, but a great communicator. ;D I think this program deserves all the success it can get & I think you'll all be blown away by the added realism it gives to our sim. Now where's that REX "thingy" to add the cream to an already yummy cake? Well done FSWC, I've been using the final final version all over the weekend & am really glad it's nearly ready to go. Cheers!

Hey guys, I created another thread in the General Discussion regarding FSWC's release :).

www.fswaterconfigurator.com is our site, and if you go there, you can download from AVSIM or download directly.

It did get released early sorta.  There was a slight change up with the whole upload plans, we're still waiting on the upload to SimV and FlightSim, but apart from those, it's all sorted now, so enjoy ;).

Magnificent screenies as well ;):D.

Oh, for those worried about frame hits, 0% performance loss ;).

Archived