There's a Beaver in PFJ!

rockliffe

Yes - here we have it again - Mr.Rockliffe and his box of paints - whenever used - great colours come out of it!!! Fantastic set again Howard!!!

And have some great fun and fine hours of simming with Your new Beaver - i am pretty sure: You will not be disappointed!!!

And indeed: Imaging the REX guy would start to integrate the OpenCloud features into their fine programme...

anyways: For the moment: Really enjoyed Your pictures again!!! Thank You very much for sharing!!!

Hey Christoph, thanks matey. Big trouble at Rocklffe house at the moment. Reinstalled REX because it would not fire up. I still can't get it to work after a brand new installation!  :'( I have an inkling that it might be Open Clouds    :-X:-[ It has been trouble free and then within 24 hours of installing open Clouds I have this problem. I've just put a call out on the REX forum...

Hey Christoph, thanks matey. Big trouble at Rocklffe house at the moment. Reinstalled REX because it would not fire up. I still can't get it to work after a brand new installation!  :'( I have an inkling that it might be Open Clouds    :-X:-[ It has been trouble free and then within 24 hours of installing open Clouds I have this problem. I've just put a call out on the REX forum...

Hello Howard!!

That´s very sad to read... don´t know... somehow this crashes tend to become some kind of everyday FSX-life... i am also noticing more and more errors and crashes while simming recently - allready before i installed OpenClouds... but indeed: i also noticed, that OpenClouds it doesn´t go together well with the REX weather engine...

Never the less:

Really, really hope that everything will turn out well for You soon again on that issue - nevertheless:

Great and fine hours of simming Howard!!!

Christoph

• 7 months later...

Archived