Trees on Runways and Taxiways

Chief

I just installed NABlue PNW and I have trees on almost all taxiways in different airports and even on the KSEA main runway and taxiways.

Several days prior to buying PNW I installed NABlue Pacific Fjords and have had no problem with it.

If you can help me please keep it simple as I am not a computer expert.

Thank you,

Chief

Order number FSS0093000    Date bought 2010-12-30

Hi Chief,

you posted your query in the wrong subforum, which is why it didn't get the usual attention.

First thing I'd try is to start FTX Central, set it to Default FSX, click on Apply, then on North America, click on Apply again, and exit. The other thing to check is that you don't have any other scenery add-ons active above PNW that might interfere with our airport autogen excludes.

If none of the above helps please post a couple of representative screenshots; instructions for that are given in the sticky thread in the screenshot forum.

Cheers, Holger

Additional information: when I am running (or trying to run NA) it messes up my PF scenery.

As soon as I deactivate NA PF runs fine, for some reason NA is causing my problems.

Also I have GEX North America installed.

What should I try next?

Chief

Hello Chief,

hmm, something very odd. Deactivating North America in FTX Central actually turns off all ORBX regions meaning Pacific Fjords can't really be fine either.

I'd suggest the following:

1. Set FTX Central to Default FSX, then check whether the airports in the PFJ and PNW area, like PAKT, KSEA, KPDX, have returned to their default state, without autogen intrusions etc.

2. If that's the case delete the entire "ORBX" folder in the main FSX directory

3. Re-install Pacific Northwest and check at KSEA, KPDX, and other places that the installation was successful. If in doubt post more screenshots here that also show some of the areas next to the airport so that we can tell whether the other ORBX components have installed properly.

4. Once PNW checks out OK make sure that FTX Central is set to North America then install Pacific Fjords. Start a flight at PAKT or YPR to check that PFJ has installed correctly and also cross-check KSEA.

5. Install the two current service packs for PNW, SP3 and SP3a, and then the latest ORBX libraries pack. SP3 and the libraries can be found on the support page - http://fullterrain.com/support.html - and SP3a here: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=30263.0

Cheers, Holger

• 2 weeks later...

I know that this is a somewhat old thread but I have a problem at YBCG, Coolangatta.

On the main taxiway at the approach end of runway 32 there are two trees standing valiant guard on the left hand side, taxiing south, of the taxiway.  I can't find any clash of .bgls but that may mean I haven't looked carefully enough (a boy's look my wife calls it).

I don't even know if this is an Orbx or an OZx airport, but I start many Jetstar 320 flights from here, my home airport.

• 3 years later...

Archived