Time is running out

Guest Private-Cowboy

Guest Private-Cowboy

Hi there,

a short question. I got a ORBX discount coupon in my inbox I'd like to use. It says "The coupon expires on June 30th 2008, by which time there will be several new Orbx products released which you can apply the voucher to."

Well, the 30th is coming fast and I'd like to know which of the "several" new ORBX products I can buy in the remaining 10 days???

Best regards...

;D

Ok, got the extension. But what if I don't want to spend $60 on an airport? What about those of us waiting for AU Green?  I can buy one or the other, that airport is just out of my budget range !

No complaint, understand, but hubby is retired, and the budget only goes so far...

Sue

dont think they will be charging $60 for the airport addon's. But have not seen anything offical.  I noticed another post that there is a "light" version of it.

No, it will be $59.95, and the "Lite" version was a tongue-in-cheek reference to pulling back the sliders in the sim.

With regard to the discount vouchers, Orbx will honour them whatever time lapses and you will be able to get 10% off either AU GREEN or YMML. The discount will be offered to [glow=red,2,300]ALL[/glow] past customers of Orbx at the time of the release of the first of those two products. The expiration will be timed so you can choose to redeem it for GREEN or YMML; the choice is yours.

I will be buying both Melbourne airport and AU green and will not claim any discount. Why claim a10% discount when I bought 2 copies of AU blue just to show my support for this awesome product? Besides, $60 for over 3500 hours of work is damn cheap in my opinion. ;)

I will be buying both Melbourne airport and AU green and will not claim any discount. Why claim a10% discount when I bought 2 copies of AU blue just to show my support for this awesome product? Besides, $60 for over 3500 hours of work is damn cheap in my opinion. ;)

Well said - I'm doing the same...

I dont need any discount , this is worth every little cent IMO

I'm not so fussed about Melbourne airport (NSW Rules OK)  ;D

but....you never know

but 120 bucks for Australia wide coverage of amazing scenery is damn worth it

I cannot for the life of me fly over default FSX ever again so when FTX goes global so will I  :o

;D

Thanks John ! Understand, I'd buy YMML if I could. Just can't find the budget stretcher machine !

(where did I put that gadget ? ) I'll buy Green and Red, no matter what !

Love FTX

Sue

Guest Private-Cowboy

Great to hear that. YMML is not on my list I must admit (I'm not into airliner flying that much and it seems expensive compared to the great FTX packs). FTX Green and Red are a must buy though.

Green was supposed to follow Gold closely. How's that coming along?

Hello fellow simmers.

I agree with MKNORR and the later half of the post.  I would purchase anything that carries a ' JV' approval discounted or not.

Jim.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Green was supposed to follow Gold closely. How's that coming along?

"Should be next month".

That means July? That would be great.

Archived