YMML Melbourne International - PREVIEW SHOTS PART 4

Oh my friggin god! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!! by chance are the second floor ramps going to have a harden so I can drive my FS lexus to the gate for a drop off? lol

Yes they have a harden - the FTX vector traffic drives over the ramps already :)

John,

I was half kidding, half hoping, but there you go again exceeding expectations! WILL YOU BLOODY STOP THAT!!! lol, give me the release time and I will be sitting with credit card in hand.......................damn you marketing geniuses!

Lol... just amazing.

BTW John, I think you missed my post in the YMLT thread - what is the lighting going to be for YMML? If it is a little early for that sort of work, then sorry about that.

the fuel is even expensive in the simulator now...

Anychance of lowering the petrol price at the BP back to aorund the $1 a litre mark??, LOL!!

It'd be funny,

Your driving along and think....

Where did I see that fuel for $1 a litre!!

oh thats right I was flying around Orbx YMML, bugger!

Hahahahaha

Stunning work team well done,

Cant wait til you do YSSY..

Josh

This is getting absurd, your products are making leaving home a very tough ask indeed, and in the video, you would swear it was real, your airport is too advanced for the sim, it looks real and makes the very good sim visuals look like a cartoon. I am just blown away by FTX and ORBX and keep it up

ORBX is like a drug. I can't get enough of the stuff!!!!  I think it is safe to say that anything you bring out, I will buy.  Can't wait.

Excellent work.  Maybe the prices at the BP servo can be dynamically linked to Fuel Watch.

I am going to need to get a loan from the bank and when they ask what it is for i will tell them simply FTX terrain and airports and all of there amazing products i cant get my head around ymml and au blue and gold australia is the place to be and fly in now and by the sounds of the radios on vatsim there are a few americans and overseas pilots coming down to australia because of your great product keep up the excllent work and i will keep purchasing

regards

matt

Archived