Forum suggestion.

HiFlyer

With the proliferation of new scenery's, it seems (to me at least) that the forum is beginning to become a bit "diffuse."

Before the (possible) issue reaches  any sort of crisis point, maybe its time to consider a bit of consolidation and re-organization.

A few suggestions might be each scenery with its own forum, and the the problem reports and reply's be organized by scenery.

A specific "reviews" forum might be nice as well, as currently things are kind of "All over the place."

As the number of posts, products, comments, reviews and etc grows, it just seems (to me) that the the forum is running the risk of becoming difficult to search for specific information on a single products updates, reviews, current issues, solutions and etc.

Does anybody else agree with this or have suggestions?

Personally I like the diversity and variety of all the different things about the different sceneries, as well as all the other flight sim stuff talked about here as community chatter. We would lose something important, a sense of belonging to a larger whole, if each little part was divided and subdivided. I think it works very well as it is now organized IMHO, and hope it doesn't change.

Kind regards,

Personally I like the diversity and variety of all the different things about the different sceneries, as well as all the other flight sim stuff talked about here as community chatter. We would lose something important, a sense of belonging to a larger whole, if each little part was divided and subdivided. I think it works very well as it is now organized IMHO, and hope it doesn't change.

Kind regards,

I agree.  if you can't find what you're looking for...use the search function

With the proliferation of new scenery's, it seems (to me at least) that the forum is beginning to become a bit "diffuse."

Before the (possible) issue reaches  any sort of crisis point, maybe its time to consider a bit of consolidation and re-organization.

A few suggestions might be each scenery with its own forum, and the the problem reports and reply's be organized by scenery.

A specific "reviews" forum might be nice as well, as currently things are kind of "All over the place."

As the number of posts, products, comments, reviews and etc grows, it just seems (to me) that the the forum is running the risk of becoming difficult to search for specific information on a single products updates, reviews, current issues, solutions and etc.

Does anybody else agree with this or have suggestions?

I agree that we could benefit from some sort of grouping, ie separating AU from NA payware for instance, from the Lancair.  Searching works to a degree but I still find that takes time to sort though posts. I have noticed that folks are reporting the same issue in different treads and that is usually a symptom of a bigger disease. 

Archived