NRM anxeity

Kyle Cormier

;D  ;D  ;D

Or you can log into your account in the Flight Sim Store and see if they've posted the download link yet.....refresh your screen every 5 seconds all weekend long until that link pops up  ;D

Usually they post the link and test it before they send the email  8)

A Monday release would be perfect for me because this Sunday is Grey Cup Weekend in Canada, and I would end up being torn between the Game and Flightsim. But you guys in the USA are on Holidays right now so Monday would not work for you as you go back to work.  :(    Ah well.

I feel the same way.  When I got the email for cairns I almost jumped from my seat only to realize that it wasn't NRM :( and now (judging from the main page) it appears that KORS will be released before NRM...oh well i guess.  I can't really complain seeming the most of my glorious province will be covered by orbx!!

??? What on earth are you lot talking about?

What I'd like to know is, what the heck is a watermelon hat?  ;D

;D ;D ;D    Sorry Guys, It seams the Canadians took over this thread...

A watermelon hat is exactly what it sounds like. You take a Watermelon and carve it out (Kind of like you would a Pumpkin at Halloween) and turn it into a Football Helmet. This is something Saskatchewan Rough Riders Fans do......Don't ask me why, we just do.

And of course we are talking about Canadian Football (Not Lacrosse).....But yes Canadian Football is unique to Canada and different then American Football as the rules are slightly different. This is Grey Cup Weekend with the finals against Saskatchewan Rough Riders and Montreal Alouettes, a rematch from Last Years 1 point victory for Montreal.....This year Rough Rider Fans are out for revenge.    ;D

Here is a web page showing how to make a Watermelon Hat just in case any of you guys want to show your support this Sunday, You could head out to your local Grocery Store and buy a Watermelon and some Molson’s and watch the game on Satellite TV.....Just scroll this page down a wee bit for the instructions:

http://riderfans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=121%3Ahow-to-make-a-watermelon-hat&Itemid=108

Matthew, thanks for explaing the 'Watermelon Hat' thing. As a HUGE  NFL Football fan and NHL Hockey fan, I can totally understand you fervor for your team. That's one of the great joys of competitive sports afterall!  ;D I have a good friend from Nova Scotia that roots for the Montreal Canadiens...I will have to ask her if she also roots for the Montreal Alouettes (sp?).

Oh, and I don't think I'll be making a water melon hat myself anytime soon, and I'd rather have a Labatt's Blue than a Molson, but hey, to each their own, right ? ;)

Again, thanks for the insight into your CFL team...although I don't track Canadian Football, I am very aware that you all have a good football league up there, so its nice to hear some new info about it :)

Matthew, thanks for explaing the 'Watermelon Hat' thing. As a HUGE  NFL Football fan and NHL Hockey fan, I can totally understand you fervor for your team. That's one of the great joys of competitive sports afterall!  ;D I have a good friend from Nova Scotia that roots for the Montreal Canadiens...I will have to ask her if she also roots for the Montreal Alouettes (sp?).

Oh, and I don't think I'll be making a water melon hat myself anytime soon, and I'd rather have a Labatt's Blue than a Molson, but hey, to each their own, right ? ;)

Again, thanks for the insight into your CFL team...although I don't track Canadian Football, I am very aware that you all have a good football league up there, so its nice to hear some new info about it :)

Cheers Sniper.....Yep Its true....Nova Scotians love the Montreal Canadians...Sydney Crosby is from Nova Scotia and plays for Pittsburg Penguins but they all seem to back Montreal anyways. Its a Nova Scotia Tradition, and besides, Sydney Crosby's father played for Montreal Canadians  ;D 

Have a great weekend Sniper....I'm sure another thread like this will pop up for Super bowl. ALthough I always prefer the Final Four in the NFL, The Superbowl always seems to be a big let down (Especially of your a Bills fan like me :-[ )

Have a great weekend Sniper....I'm sure another thread like this will pop up for Super bowl. ALthough I always prefer the Final Four in the NFL, The Superbowl always seems to be a big let down (Especially of your a Bills fan like me  ;D)

Have grown up in Western NY, I now dream of the days of Super Bowl letdowns!

I'm looking forward to a great game. I think it will be close, but I'm confident our Riders will pull this one out. I think we will win by at least 4, and actually I think we need need to lead by that much as our field goal unit is very questionable right now, with the replacement kicker is very shaky. Yikes!

Keys to winning for us is to score touchdowns and not attempt field goals. Missed feild goals could hurt us with the Als great return game. We are fortunate to have lots of weapons on offence , so if the O-line can buy Darian Durant some time to spread the ball around, I really like our chances.

On defense we need to disrupt the timing between Calvillo and his receivers, they are awesome, and Calvillos quick release is the key to their success. By the way I gotta say Montreals coach (Trestman) is the classiest guy I know of in all sports. 

Living in Regina this past week (home of the Riders for anybody that doesn't know) has been amazing. You can't walk out your front door without seeing green, even in a -25 below blizzard a couple days ago.  Everybody here has Grey Cup fever.

I'm looking forward to a great game. I think it will be close, but I'm confident our Riders will pull this one out. I think we will win by at least 4, and actually I think we need need to lead by that much as our field goal unit is very questionable right now, with the replacement kicker is very shaky. Yikes!

Keys to winning for us is to score touchdowns and not attempt field goals. Missed feild goals could hurt us with the Als great return game. We are fortunate to have lots of weapons on offence , so if the O-line can buy Darian Durant some time to spread the ball around, I really like our chances.

On defense we need to disrupt the timing between Calvillo and his receivers, they are awesome, and Calvillos quick release is the key to their success. By the way I gotta say Montreals coach (Trestman) is the classiest guy I know of in all sports. 

Living in Regina this past week (home of the Riders for anybody that doesn't know) has been amazing. You can't walk out your front door without seeing green, even in a -25 below blizzard a couple days ago.  Everybody here has Grey Cup fever.

Right on!! another Rider fan. I am from Saskatoon (Warman) I love it there.

Sorry Westerners, your week end will be wasted on all accounts: no NRM until next week and the Alouettes will kick you green a$$ and keep the Cup in Montreal  ;)

Seriously, i hope the RR will be more of a challenge than the Argo's...never seen a quarterback so disorganized in the first half...

Alain from guess where : MONTREAL !!!!! ;D ;D

Sorry Westerners, your week end will be wasted on all accounts: no NRM until next week and the Alouettes will kick you green a$$ and keep the Cup in Montreal  ;)

Seriously, i hope the RR will be more of a challenge than the Argo's...never seen a quarterback so disorganized in the first half...

Not this year......This year your game experience will look something like this  ;D:D:)???:(>:( :'(

Riders by 7  ;D

We are not all westerners. You are surrounded! Come out with your helmets off and your hands up and beg for mercy! Riders by at least 7!

Kind regards,

Archived