[PRE-PAY] FTX: NA KORS Orcas Island Exclusive to The FlightSim Store

A Classic is Reborn. The Orbx duo of Andreas Hegi and Heiko Glatthorn respectfully pay homage to one of the most memorable airfields ever to grace FS2004. This version faithfully recaptures the spirit and charm of the Orcas Island we all remember and love, but also dials up the details and definition to 11, providing the most spectacular version yet. Discover not only the airport as it appears today, but explore the entire island, with resorts, old watchtowers, animated birdlife and orcas, keen fishermen, boating and much more. This is truly a wondrous island to add to your Orbx collection!

* Ground imagery at 15/30cm per pixel

* Beautifully modeled airport and village

* FSX gmax poly runway, aprons and lights

* Spectacular setting in the San Juan Islands

* Includes a large coverage of photoreal area

* Accurate watermasks for the shores & rivers

* Actual onsite photos taken by Orbx staff

* TextureFlow optimised and excellent FPS

* Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements

* Includes many POIs across Orcas Island

* Expertly seasonally color matched

* Made by the YHBA/1S2/3W5 team!

For all the details, screenshots and to place your pre-paid order visit the following page only at The FlightSim Store:

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1489

None. I think having the majority of the island and major POIs should be enough surely?

I'm sure it is.  :)

I must have misunderstood the meaning in the Orcas page. It said "large area of photoreal coverage". I thought that meant that perhaps it extended beyond the island to some of the surrounding islands, though perhaps in lesser detail.

Thank you.

Hello, Orbx Team,

I was just going through the screen shots again while waiting for the release since hearing that it was bumped up a bit for release, and I am just amazed by the quality and amount of detail in this scenery. Very Spectacular, hope I spelled that right, I hope the Orcas breach like they did in the older version. And let me say it's going to be great to have this airport in FSX, I've been waiting for it for some time, and I'm sure I'll be more than pleased. Hope you had a good holidays everyone and have fun flying the San Juan Islands again!

See ya, Rockitglider  8)

BTW: Have you guys ever seen this link of the live web cams at and around the San Juan Islands, very cool, Enjoy

http://www.islandcam.com/

Hi guys,

have fun!

Don't forget to also install PNW SP3: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=29342.0

Cheers, Holger

Holger,

Does the new SP3 patch include the beta AG tweak that created such excellent performance?

I would hate to loose the new AG tweak with this new patch.

That said, as soon as I get a chance I'll download Orcas and SP3 patch.

Holger,

Does the new SP3 patch include the beta AG tweak that created such excellent performance?

I would hate to loose the new AG tweak with this new patch.

That said, as soon as I get a chance I'll download Orcas and SP3 patch.

Why don't you read Holger's release notes which clearly state that it does ;)

Archived