"Welcome Home" - The official WA56 Izzy's Farm Trailer by Andreas Paschen

allthough it's a small video, it took me about 100 hours

Whoa! My videos take me about 12-15 hours, depending on how many shots I need, if there are reshoots, problems with performane etc. It definitely shows that you put so much more work into your productions. Just amazing!

You must keep in mind that I already crossed the magic boarder of 50 years, so for me everything is going a little bit more slowly ;)

@tennyson - your ORBX Bus liveries also put a very special touch to the video, so thanks for creating them. Btw. you might become famous again if you would be able to create a red livery for the Boeing 75 Stearman from GoldenAge, because I'm planing to create a clip about my realworld flight in this aircraft, trying to mix real footage with fsx footage. I already searched the whole internet without any success :(

@ piticruiser - my French is as good as my Chinese, so I tried to translate your words into English and German using Babylon and Google. It didn't help much, but your comments seem to be positive, so thanks a lot :)

Cheers, Andreas

The aircraft is the Cessna Birddog from Sibwings with one of the new liveries I got, when I updated to it's latest version. For the sound I applied SonicSolutions C172 Soundpack, which is absolute awesome, if you have a powerfull speaker system :)

Cheers, Andreas

Archived